Bucket elevators are designed for the vertical transport of a wide range of products of various bulk densities used in feed and premix production. Bucket elevators have the most modern and advanced features for a maximum efficiency, functionality and ease of operation.
Features of a bucket elevator
• Available in 4 standard sizes from 180 × 180 to 400 × 550
• For an easy internal access, the elevator head consists of 2 parts. The elevator head has a full radius contour to minimize wear and improve material flow
• Replaceable wear resistant manganese sheets can be used as an option for products that accelerate wear
• Hinged service doors on the head provide an easy access
The elevator boot has a belt tensioner with threaded rods. For a more complete emptying and hygiene, you can use a movable anti-pollution bottom
• All motors on bucket elevators have a non-return mode when the bucket elevator stops
• Robust, double row transmission ball bearings are mounted externally.
• Re-machined shaft and flange seals prevent dust escaping.
• Maximum operational efficiency is ensured by the belt slip control and speed monitoring
• Anti-twist device prevents belt twisting and damage of the elevator
• All moving parts are closed for the safety of the personnel
• Bucket elevators are designed and developed in accordance with the latest SE safety requirements
• To avoid dust emission during loading and unloading on the elevator, an individual filter unit can be installed. The filter size depends on the product flow in the elevator. A wide variety of compact dust filters allows you to choose the best one. Optional pressure relief panels are located on the hood
• Painted and / or galvanized surface for indoor and / or outdoor installation
• Plastic buckets for sticky products
• Grease repellent tape
• Wear resistant head sheet for raw elevators
• Rubberized pulley for better belt grip
• = shoe with tensioner
• = shoe with tensioner and movable bottom